When do I a receive an invoice?
Will I pay sales tax on my order?
For customers in California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana, and Virginia, we are required by law to collect sales tax for items which are not re-sold to your customers. These items include tools, shop supplies, equipment, etc. Items such as filters, wiper blades, chemicals, serpentine belts, etc. that are re-sold are not subject to sales tax.
- We do not collect any taxes outside of the nine states listed above.
- For customers in Texas, if you prefer that we charge sales tax on ALL items (so you do not have to charge your customers sales tax), just let us know and we can accommodate your request.
Is there a breakdown between taxable and non-taxable items?
- If a part is subject to sales tax, an asterisk will appear next to the dollar amount for the individual line. Though the asterisk will appear for each part that is subject to sales tax, please remember that we only charge sales tax in California, Florida, Indiana, Nevada, New York, Pennsylvania, Texas, Louisiana, and Virginia.
What are my payment options?
- COD (payable only with a check)
- Check-By-Phone: Funds are automatically transferred from your checking account the day after your order ships. This safe and convenient option saves you 6% discount off our regular pricing. Click here to enroll.
- Credit Card: We accept Visa, Mastercard, or Discover: Save 3% off our regular pricing. All credit card information is safe and secure. Click here to enroll.
- Net 30 Days: Click here for a credit application.